1. After theme purchase, you need to download it. Simply log into your account, go to your downloads and locate your theme. Click on the download button and select the “Installable WordPress file only”. This will download the zip file for your theme. Make sure you select the “Installable WordPress file only” option. This is theme correct zip file. If you will download “All files & documentation” it will download zip pack, inside you will find, theme zip file, documentation, demo data and other helpful files, in this case you will need unzip full theme pack and install theme zip.If you will install wrong file, you will get "stylesheet error" in WordPress installation, make sure that you install correct files.
2. After downloading correct files log in your WordPress and make sure that your WordPress is up to date. Then goto appearance > themes > upload theme > and upload correct files after that activate theme, by pressing "activate" button.
3. Then you will see a message with required plugin installation, press install plugins. Select all checboxes and press install then activate plugins. Now your theme is installed correctly and all plugins installed and activated.
Plugins installation troubleshot info: If you can not install and activate all plugins at once, you need to install and activate plugins one by one, not all at once!
4. You can also install theme via FTP. Use free software for this task - FileZilla. Download theme files zip, unzip it and upload theme folder to your server using ftp to location: wp-content > themes . Now new theme will appear on your wp admin panel > appearance > themes > activate it, and do the same actions, as we did above.
Useful topics about theme installation: https://envato.com/blog/install-themeforest-wordpress-theme/
Demo Content Import
1. After theme installation you need to import demo data to have starting point for website creation. With our themes it is very easy to do, just one clik. Goto wp admin panel > appearance > import demo data > and press the button. All your demo data will be imported, this may take several minutes.
2. Then you need to import revolution slider data separatelly. Download theme full zip pack from themeforest > unzip it > you will see "demo" folder > open it and inside you will see slider.zip files or files.
3. Import that files to wp admin panel > revolutions slider >import. After doing this you will have exact copy of demo on your website.
Installation and Demo Import Troubleshoots
If you have issues with theme installation or with importing demo data, there can be some kind of reasons, based on your hosting or software configurations. Main reasons list:
- Your WordPress should be upto date
- Your PHP version should be compatible with your WordPress version
- Your hosting memory limit and timeout limit should be enough to install theme and import demo data
Instructions about menory limit increase. You should check your php.ini configurations at your server/hosting. Ninzio team recommends to change these options in your php.ini file:
max_input_vars (default is 1000) set to 3000 post_max_size (default is “8M”) set to 2000M upload_max_filesize (default is “2M”) set to 64M max_execution_time (default is “30”) set to 180 max_input_time (default is “-1”) set to 180 memory_limit (default is “128M”) set to 3000M
If you don’t have access to your php.ini file, ask your hosting/server provider, they should configure it for you
Configuring Front Homepage and Blog Archive Pages
By default in WordPress front page looks like blog archive page, to change it you need to goto wp admin panel > settings > readings > and you will see options to place blog page and front page. Switch to "static" page and place correct homepage and blog page that you need.
Theme Customize: Header, Logo, Menu, Featured Title, Layout...
The theme includes tons of easy to use options to customize the design of your site. Most of your theme options can be found in the live WordPress theme customizer. Theme uses only native WordPress functions, os you should be familiar with the way the Customizer looks and works.
Simply navigate to Appearance > Customize to make changes to the design of your website.There you can find all options to change anything in theme, it is easy and intuitive. This is live customizer, so all changes you can see at once, without saving, then when you like result, save.
Working with Headers in Customizer
1. In theme you have option to choose different menu versions for each page separatelly and for whole website as well.
2. To choose header version to exact page you need to goto page editor, and in page extended options choose your header version.
3. Then to edit only that header version you need to goto theme customizer ( wp admin panel > appearance > customize ) navigate to the that page from your primary header website menu. Now in customizer you will edit only that header version > goto customizer > header >and you will see a lot of options to set.
4. If you want to edit another header version, choose another header version on page extended options, navigate to that page with enabled customizer and you will edit another version of header.
5. To set general header version to website, for pages like blog, custom post types and other, where you don't have page extended options. You need to goto customizer > general options > header site > and to choose your header version. You can also enable fixed / sticky menu from here.
Creating One Page Menu
1. Theme comes with one page functionality inside. To make one page created you need to goto wp admin panel > appearance > menus > and create new menu for one page, when creating menu you need to link to ID, example of link: "#features" Here you need to use # symbol.
2. Then you need to assign your menu to "One page" location. And IMPORTANT thing: your menu name should be "One Page".
3. Goto your page, where you want to have one page layout. Choose "One page template" for this page
4. Create row or another section with WPBakery page editor where you can set ID and set ID that you placed to your menu. Example: "features" Here you need write ID without # symbol.
Working With Widgets
To work with widgets in sidebars or in footer, you need to goto wp admin panel > widgets. There you will see areas, where you can place widgets ( in right area of the page ) and available widgets ( in left area of the page ). Simply drag and drop widget to the widget area you want, then configure widget settings, and you will see the result in your website.
Working With Pages and WPBakery Page Builder
1. You have powerful and flexible drag and drop tool WPBakery page builder to create any content you want int pages. To learn how this plugins works, you need to examine their documentation: https://kb.wpbakery.com
2. To create page you need to goto wp admin panel > pages > add new.
3. After adding page goto edit it, and you will see WPBakery page builder, switche to WPBakery page builder, there you can choose between Baclkend mode, Front-end more and Classic mode. Let's work in backend mode now. Now you can add any element you want, you can see tons of custom elements, created by us for this theme, each element have it';s own options inside, all is very intuitive and easy to customize.
4. When editing single page, under WPBakery page builder you can find page extended options area, there you will find all options that you can set for that page. It is header version, featured title style, background, general page layout and other options.
5. By imporing theme demo data, you import all pages, where you can see structures of elements, and how things are working, this is very useful.
Working With Custom Post Types
You can find different custom post types in theme, like gallery, portfolio, team memebers, testimonials, partners and others. Custom post types are located in wp admin panel main menu and all they are easy to customize. Simply goto custom post types and add or edit existing single items for each custom post type.
Working With Contact From 7
1. Make sure that you installed Contact form 7 plugin. After installing this plugin you can create contact forms. Goto wp admin panel > Contact > Add New
2. Give a Name to your form and change Mail Info
3. Now you can create contact forms, by adding different form element
4. Now you need to add created contact form to your page. Simply goto page editor - WPBakery editor, and in elements list you will find "Contact form 7 element". Add that element, choose your form from forms list and form will appear in your page.
More information abouyt contact form 7 you can find on plugin documentation https://contactform7.com/docs/
1. You need to download and install poEdit program from here https://poedit.net/download
2. Then goto ftp > wp-conetent > themes > your theme folder > languages. There you will find .pot file, open it with poEdit
3. After edititng you need to set correct files name for your new files that will come after editing. More info about files naming you gan find here: https://poedit.net/download
4. Open file wp-config.php in your Wordpress root folder and add the line define('WPLANG', ''); remember replace '' by the language you want. More details can be found here: WordPress in your language
5. You can also translate theme using Logo Translate plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/
6. Theme is fully compatibele with WPML Multilingual plugin, that can be used for translation and multilingual: WPML.org
This section is about frequently asked questions
How to update theme via ftp
1. Download latest version of theme ( full pack ). Unzip it and inside you will see theme zip file "plugins" folder and others.
2. Unzip theme zip file as well, then goto wp-content > themes in your ftp and replace theme old folder with new one, by replacing all files as well
3. Now you need to update all included plugins. Goto "plugins" folder in your theme pack, then unzip all zip files inside that folder, in result you will have plugins folders. Goto wp-content > plugins > and replace each folder of plugin with new folder, by replacing all files inside folder
How to create child theme
What is child theme ?
A child theme is a theme that inherits the functionality of another theme, called the parent theme. Child themes allow you to modify, or add to the functionality of that parent theme. A child theme is the best, safest, and easiest way to modify an existing theme, whether you want to make a few tiny changes or extensive changes. Instead of modifying the theme files directly, you can create a child theme and override within.
Why to use a Child Theme?
if you modify an existing theme and it is updated, your changes will be lost. With a child theme, you can update the parent theme (which might be important for security or functionality) and still keep your changes. It’s a great way to get started if you are just learning WordPress theme development.
How to create Create child ?
Follow documentation about child theme creation: Child Theme Dev
You can also use this plugin for easy child theme creation: One Click Child Theme
How to configure Mailchimp
1. Theme is compatible with "Mailchimp for wordpress" plugin. To make it working you need to place valid API key to wp admin panel > mailchimp for WordPress > API key form.
2. To get API key you need to have registered mailchimp account, login to your account, then goto https://admin.mailchimp.com/account/api and there you will be able to create your API key, copy it, paste to WordPress.
3. Now you can place your subscribe form anywhere you want as WPBakery page builder element.
How to configure Recent Tweets widget
1. Goto wp admin panel > appearance > widgets > and you can see "recent tweets" widget, which you can place in any widget area. But you can see that there are some data from twitter API that you need to set to make it working.
2. Visit the Twitter Developers Site http://dev.twitter.com
3. Sign in with your Twitter account and goto "My applications"
4. Press "Create new application" button.
5. Give unique name to your application and fill other fields as well. This application will be used for personal purposes only
6. If entered values are valid you will be taken to your oAuth settings page. Then click the “Create my access token” button.
7. Now you will see all needed information simply copy-paste it to your WordPress recent tweets widget
8. And you need to add twitter channel for sure in recent tweets widget. For example if you want to add this channel "https://twitter.com/tutsplus", you need to sewt only username "tutsplus"
How to enable HTTPS on my website
Themes are tested and fully working on HTTPS protocole with SSL certificates. To enable it, you need to have it enabled and configured on your hosting. Then simply install this plugin and all will work: Really simple SSL
How to Enable WPBakery page builder for custom post types
By default WPBakery is disabled for custom post types, like portfolio, team members, testimonials and others, and you will classic editor. To enable WPBakery page buiilder for your custom post types simply go to WPBakery Page Builder > Role Manager and under the user role you want to set the post types for you click “Custom” from the dropdown then check all the post types you want to use the Visual Composer on. Do it for "adminiatrator" section and for "editor" section as well.